Who We are
Whether you are just beginning your career and are looking to connect or you have years as a Total Rewards or HR professional and are passionate about staying on top of your game, Total Rewards Sacramento will help you keep connected and growing.
Total Rewards Sacramento was originally formed in 1998 as the Compensation and Benefits Association of Sacramento. The association has evolved to keep pace with the Compensation and Benefits profession and reflect all professional practice areas as Total Rewards Sacramento. Our focus is on helping to create connections between you and other Total Rewards and Human Resource professionals that share an interest in Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Equity Plans, Sales Comp, Global Remuneration and other key areas of the Total Rewards profession.
- Discounts on certification courses offered through World at Work in our area.
- Free or discounted rates on professional growth events hosted by Total Rewards Sacramento, saving you up to $25 per event
- Exclusive access to the members directory; opening the door to deeply experienced community of colleagues in your area
- Notices on job openings focused on total rewards professionals in the region.
- Volunteer opportunities; build connections and work directly with local total rewards leaders.
Co-President – Jennifer Green
Co-President – Lori Raderschadt
Treasurer – Nancy Hammers
Member at large – Trina Solesbee
Communications – Julie Magee
Upcoming Events (Home Page)
Navigating Economic Uncertainty: Compensation Strategies and Creative Solutions
Tuesday, August 1 | 11:30 – 1:00 p.m. Pacific
In-person lunch event